- Water Injection (WI)
- Power which in one second gives rise
to energy of one joule (j).
- Weather Window
- Part of year (summer months) for operations
which cannot be carried out at other times due to adverse sea
or wind states.
- A hole bored or drilled into Earth
for purpose of obtaining water, oil or gas, or other natural
- Well bore
- Process by which a finished well is
either sealed off or prepared for production by fitting a wellhead.
- Well Jacket
- A protective structure built around
an offshore well to keep vessels or floating debris from damaging
- Wire or cable used for downhole operations,
for example lowering instruments into a well.
Back to Home Page
1999 E&P Consultancy Associates.
Revised - - 1